O Satisfy us early....


The sun is coming up earlier these days and I relish the morning as i make my way to work. I have to rise at 5 a.m. and one of my favorite parts of the day is that first glimpse of morning...as the sky begins to change hues as the sun makes its way over the horizon. This morning the Lord blessed me with a REAL treat! My route to work faces me west so i have to peek into my rearview mirror to catch the sky behind me....but this morning, a full beautiful moon was lingering in the western sky! It was breathtaking! I literally was giddy with excitement, i could not contain it! All i could do is just praise My Creator for His handiwork!

Comments

Melanie said…
How I wish I was more of a morning person! I will have to be content with the beautiful sunsets around here. :)

Popular posts from this blog

New Year's Eve

TAGGED

Golden List: Repeat Topic