Guidance

I have been praying a lot about direction and guidance lately. This next 12 months of my life will finish my program here at CIU and I have no clue what my life will look like when I am finished. Anxiety shakes my soul like trimmers of a far away earthquake; yet I know He is faithful and will show me one step at a time.

I came to Him this morning with the concern a bit more festered up than yesterday - not sure why some moments are worse than others, but I lifted it up to Him - I prayed, "Use this to show me what YOU want me to see Lord." He reminded me....

“The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O LORD, endures forever— do not abandon the works of your hands.”- Psalm 138:8



God has been blessing me so much in the last few weeks with new insight, I know He is using this quiet summer to help me see Him differently, address some old fears that hide in the corners of my heart and heal wounds that fester up with loneliness. I rejoice over the way He has been opening my eyes to His Presence, Love and Purpose for my life! I have been deeply touched to realize He is IN the ache, the hurt, the hard moments, the loneliness of my humanness... I am not abandoned, forgotten or unloved. He has a purpose for me - a significant, eternal purpose for ME just as He has for YOU! What a wonderful Hope that brings to my heart and mind! He is so faithful. For that I all the more love Him....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year's Eve

TAGGED

Golden List: Repeat Topic