100,037

 We've been together for 80,000 plus miles now... I pray she lasts me at least that many more miles.  Yes, I am talking about my 2005 Hyundai Sonata! I love my car just as much as the day I drove her home! God helped me find it and I could not have found a more beautiful set of wheels on my own; i love the color, the style, the interior, the way it drives and the sound system AND that it has a keyless clicker and a sunroof.  :-) Yep... Today was a special day; I tried to catch it the moment it turned over from 99,999 to 100,000 but my thoughts distracted me and when I looked down it read 100,037.  That amused me as I am turning 37 this year - and am having a little trouble swallowing that - But God has a sense of humor.  He is giving me some special things wrapped up with those numbers - check out Psalm 37:7 for example: that is my Rx from God this summer... do you think those numbers are a coincidence - NOT. :-) anyhow, He is good like that... So, this is me, in '07, after having my car only a few weeks.  Sorry it is a little blurry, and, no, she does not have a name. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year's Eve

TAGGED

The Heart....