Good & Sad

Change really stinks. Change brings good things too. Winter turns into Spring.... oh how thankful i am it is NOT always winter; but the snow this past weekend was a delight and I found joy even in the coldness I have been complaining about... Anyhow, change; it doesn't always feel good.

A change in my life is happening right now. I am changing jobs. It is a good step for me but ironically my heart is sad to walk out the door. My current job had its own set of frustrations and challenges but I had more enjoyment in it than not. I have enjoyed the relationships I have been building. So, I didn't really enjoy telling my GM my last day would be in a week. He has become a friend as well as a boss. I think of the others I work with too... a motley crew of people which brought a smile to my day when I got to work with them. I have done a lot of praying for each of them; I appreciate how working in a such an environment sharpens me.

I know the Lord is providing for me; I am leaving in peace to work with a family in need. It will be a blessing to both of us. So, here I go. I am thankful. I hope to keep some connection with the crew. Pray with me that the seeds of God's Love and Truth would grow, with or without me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year's Eve

TAGGED

The Heart....