New Friends


I had such a wonderful time last night! I love the longer days Spring brings us - and i love living in Florida - and I love it when i get to look at the beautiful sunset sky, stand by a body of water and drink in LIFE and enjoy new friends!

Last night i spend the evening with some new friends! My friend has two sweet precious little girls - who are full of life! Being that i don't have children of my own, i love it when kids smile and laugh and allow me to be a kid with them. In fact, the smallest of the two made me laugh as we played last night. We had meandered to a park by the St. John's river, it had a magnificent tree that just begged to be climbed! I scampered up the tree and the little one said, "Isn't if fun to be a kid!" (or something very close to that!) Yes, it IS FUN to be a kid...even when you are in your mid-30's! We enjoyed the fresh evening racing, and playing and picking up trash - as it was EARTH DAY, and we were doing our part in keeping the earth clean.

As i went to bed last night, my heart simply overflowed with joy. Thank You Lord for new friends, sunsets, and laughter!

Comments

Melanie said…
I want to get a great picture of Lake Minnehaha..I think that is how you spell it...anyhow..I LOVE the sunsets over the lakes here..absolutely beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

New Year's Eve

TAGGED

The Heart....