Scripture Memory - Psalm 18:28-29

Psalm 18 is one of my very favorite special personal passages, as through it God has encouraged me in very specific personal struggles.  One time was when I was pushing through my undergrad and counting down the semesters to the finish line.  He gave me strength though verse 29, "...with Him you can scale a wall!" (NIV) Another very tender piece is verse 19, of which brought me to tears as I received His Word, "I rescued you because I delight in you!"  Oh He is so good to me!

So for the last half of April, I want to sit on verses 28-29 from the HCSB:

"Lord, You light my lamp; My God illuminates my darkness.
With You I can attack a barrier, and with my God I can leap over a wall."




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year's Eve

TAGGED

The Heart....