Verse For the Day

“For if, when we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!”- Romans 5:10

Nee's book I recently finished unpacked Romans for me so well. The Truth does set you Free. In His Light we see Light.... I am an avid reader but sometimes when you are taking in so much - reading for school as I am - it feels like you are trying to drink from a fire hydrant. In my personal reading I want to slow down and allow these things to truly permeate in my Soul, or all the FRESH WATER doesn't truly nourish your thirsty heart. This verse was the "verse of the day" on Biblegateway.com today... it is a wonderful reminder: God is for me. In and through the Life of Jesus I have Salvation... I have Life...I have Light, Peace, Hope, a Sure Foundation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year's Eve

TAGGED

The Heart....