Arrived Safely

It is HOT in South Carolina!!!! I think i have my first sunburn for the summer - but i did not get it at the beach! My dad is working on putting an irrigation system in my brother's yard - so since i am not getting much other exercise i decided i could sweat a little and help him do some digging....of course wearing my shorts and tank so i could get a little sun in the process!

I wanted to put a quick note down to thank you all for praying for me. This week and in the next few weeks i will be looking for a job and a place to live. Please pray that i find just the right place to be! I have a few ideas but want to keep my expectations in God's hands. I keep hearing that verse in my head "He has gone before and behind me..." so i keep praying, Lord, thank you that you have gone before me!! He will make the rough places smooth! I had a chance to share with my church why i am leaving my sweet church family. I believe the Lord blessed me as i shared. It was a sweet farewell. Thank you to my sweet church family - you are home to me!

Comments

Melanie said…
Glad to hear that you made it safely! All is good here..and is actually cooler here than there!
duopastorale said…
God bless you. I posted that verse on my blog today. May God make the path indeed smooth before you. Prayers...
Anonymous said…
Thanking God you made it safe.

Popular posts from this blog

New Year's Eve

TAGGED

Golden List: Repeat Topic