Weekend In Review ~ Refreshing & Healing
5. Driving someone else's car! Thank You Belinda :-) I like to drive...
6. Seeing the growing relationships from last year to this year. As I looked over the sea of ladies in our meeting room, it was a beauty to behold! Even though I did not personally know each and every one, I sensed the sweetness of love, trust, joy, and unity in being together in the Spirit of Christ - profoundly.
7. Washing each other in the Word of God: I drank this in! In one of the sessions, we were invited to read some of our favorite passages aloud. IT WAS POWERFUL, LIVING, and VERY PERSONAL. One lady read Psalm 34 and put feminine pronouns in it. I nearly came to tears as this is one passage God has met me; it seemed to be directly for me again.
8. A Chocolate Milkshake from Fuddruckers... made MY WEEK! I have been craving a milkshake for a while and have not given myself the indulgence. It made me very happy to finally enjoy one!!
9. A Word from God's Spirit: surrender. "Lord, Help me keep my hands open and my heart, mind, soul and body in a posture of surrender to You." In this place, He sets us FREE!
10. And... of course, coming home. I was SO blessed, and So tired... :-) And SO glad to see my bed! Now, how can I get these precious ladies to move into a compound or all in the same neighborhood so I can wake and see them every morning from my back porch or through my kitchen window...??