Psalm 145:8-12 Continued

Psalms 145:8-12 (NIV)
The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love. The Lord is good to all; He has compassion on all He has made. All You have made will praise You, O Lord; Your saints will extol You. They will tell of the glory of Your kingdom and speak of Your might,so that all men may know of Your mighty acts and the glorious splendor of Your kingdom.

I am still enjoying these verses but haven't got them INTO the folds of my brain so I will stay here for the next two weeks. How they have ministered to me though.... I have taken these and personalized them... putting my name in where it fits, "The Lord is good to ME; He has compassion on me because He has made me.... I will praise YOU, O Lord.... I will extol YOU! I will tell of the glory of YOUR Kingdom and speak of Your Might, so that all men may know of YOur mighty acts and the glorious splendor of your Kingdom!"

It is AMAZING to think... I am a MEMBER, a vital part of HIS Kingdom! How can YOU NOT talk about God's Kingdom, His glorious Splendor! He is GLORIOUS! What a privilege and high calling! He IS gracious to give us such favor, and compassionate knowing His mercy on us... raising us into His Life through Christ! Slow to anger.... oh, so patient and RICH IN LOVE. Thank You Lord Jesus! It is a GREAT VERSE to stay on isn't it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year's Eve

TAGGED

Golden List: Repeat Topic