Happy Endings

I love happy endings.

I love it when the girl realizes the man loves her for her, and she lets down her guard and loves him back.

I love it when the guy waits patiently for the girl to realize she loves him.

I love it when love grows softly between two unsuspecting individuals.

I love it when the man sees the heart of the woman he loves and draws out her inner beauty, making her outer beauty all that much more beautiful.

I love it when he sees her worth, more than she sees her own, and he does everything to show her she is worthy.

I love it when the man and woman discover they are on the same adventure and they can fight it together all that much better.

I love it when you walk out of the movie theatre, and you heart and mind wear a smile because the story that seemed so complicated, frustrating, and impossible ended up just like you knew it should have... and hope is restored in your heart that Love does win.

I love outtakes that make you sit until the very last line to run off the screen because you know it is the best part of the movie.

I love that God is Love: He is the best and the original passionate pursuer.

I love it when you know the adventure is Way Bigger than You, but God calls you up into His Adventure because He designed you for it!

I love that He is the author and the perfecter of the Best Romance of all.

I love that happy endings are His Plan and dreams do come true.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.


Psalm 37:4
Delight yourself also in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.




Comments

notpoems said…
amen. further up and further in...!

Popular posts from this blog

New Year's Eve

TAGGED

The Heart....