A Rainy Morning

I was up before dawn this morning to hit the gym.  I was a bit more motivated today since I have been noticing some shrink-age in my clothes lately.  Don't ya just hate that...

I was ready to go, my running shoes on, dressed... then I realized my exercise partner did not reply to my typical morning text: a sign she was opting out today.  Then I realized my roommate parked her car behind mine.. then I noticed it was pretty dark out, darker than normal... so I decided I would wait until it was a bit lighter and go for a bike ride with Sasha... then I realized, it's raining!

Seems that God wanted me to stay put this morning.  I settled down to embrace the morning hour with Him and a cup of PG. What a gift this rainy morning is...

As I flipped through my Bible... my eyes caught this:

"So let us know, let us press on to know the LORD
         His going forth is as certain as the dawn;
         And He will come to us like the rain,
         Like the spring rain watering the earth." Hosea 6:3





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year's Eve

TAGGED

The Heart....