Joy in His Grace and Glory

Good Morning!

I am revving up with excitement this morning.

Less than 2 hours until the Willowcreek Leadership Summit commences!  And, the cutest outfit has come together this morning - gals you know that gets you in a fun mood when just the right earrings matches up with the perfect top and shoes... it is just positively joyful! :-)

3 days until teachers officially ascend back down into classrooms....

6 days until I officially begin a new decade :-)

Mountains of thoughts to share! This is just to whet your appetite: is your cup empty?  God directly answered the cry of my heart this past week, thus pouring shameless Joy all over me!  As one of my favorite preachers commonly says, when you get to the root, you rid of the fruit of worry, anxiety, and fear.

I just Love Him for being so faithful!

Just this morning... I was so blessed in Psalm 84 (one of my favorite psalms - the subtitle of this blog comes from this!):


O God, behold our shield,
And look upon the face of Your anointed.
For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God
Than dwell in the tents of wickedness.
For the Lord God is a sun and shield;
The Lord will give grace and glory;
No good thing will He withhold
From those who walk uprightly.
Lord of hosts,
Blessed is the man who trusts in You!

I look forward to sharing what I receive from the conference I am attending this next two days.  The Summit never disappoints!

Until my next post, which hopefully will be sooner than later, please enjoy this amazing song by REND Collection, it's become life and breath to me....

http://youtu.be/SswMKsFaHWE





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year's Eve

TAGGED

The Heart....