Right Here, Right Now

I am half way through: February 14 is the half-way mark for my birth day.  It conveniently falls on Valentine's Day.  Not that I am pushing for my birthday to get here sooner, or even lamenting that it's going so fast, it's just one of those things that pops up in my head.

Admittedly, this year, my 39th year, causes some shock waves; like a wake up call or something.  Not bad, but definitely something that makes me a little more alert to what I am doing, where I am going, and the decisions I make and why.

Just a minute ago I read a question from The Pioneer Woman's Blog.

If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would you be?

I can clearly say, I like where I am, right here, right now.  I have been through some tough waters in the last ten years, emotionally speaking.  I feel I am finally gaining some ground over fear, over hang-ups, insecurities and pits.  I am finally resting in who I am in Jesus, understanding that more, and living in Him with greater fullness and joy.  The blood, sweat and tears have been worth it, might I add.  

I am also looking forward to what God has in the journey ahead; I have hope in my heart, deeper trust and greater victory.  Sorrow and Loneliness are turning into Joy and Peace - like little Much Afraid discovered in Hinds Feet in High Places by Hannah Hurdard.  (If you have never read it, it's worth doing someday!)  

Only God can do that.  


It was for freedom that Christ set us free; therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject again to a yoke of slavery.  Galatians 5:1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year's Eve

TAGGED

The Heart....