Hola From Costa Rica

My adventures keep coming!  What a year this has been!  If you would have asked me 8 weeks ago what I would be doing the first of September, I would have said, "substituting, and counseling, and on the look out for a full time job."  Instead, I have been in San Jose, Costa Rice for over a week now... Why?  This should answer you question:

This is my younger brother, with his New Little Lillian Faith.  Jimbo and Timbrel invited me to come down for a few weeks to help with the arrival of this Little One.  Now... How could I turn down that opportunity?

This moment will live forever in my memory.  Lillian was literally only minutes out of the womb.  She had yet to even be washed off, her extremities were still blue, and it was beautiful to see the rudy-red spread over her little limbs in the next hour or so...

She met all her sisters, and brother in a very short time of coming into this world.  She had a lot to take in.  She was born August 31, 7 lbs 7 oz, 19.7 in.  She is a perfect little doll.

I have only been present for couple birthing experiences.  It indeed is something incredibly precious and stirs the deepest level of emotion.  I am so thankful to have had the privilege of being here for this precious moment.  I wish I could have been at each of my nieces and nephews births, the ones I have been able to be present has been some of the most memorable, and precious moments of my life.

Welcome to the Family, Lillian.  May the Blessing and Favor of the Lord be lived fully in your life!


Comments

Julie said…
Congratulations Tammie - what a great blessing! Lillian is beautiful:)

Popular posts from this blog

New Year's Eve

TAGGED

The Heart....