It had to come down

I had a dead tree in my yard.  A tall, old, pine tree.  It had to come down before the wind brought it down on top of something that could be damaged, like my house, or my neighbor's house.  God blessed in helping me find a good price and a great guy to take care of it.  Here are a few fun pictures of the process of it coming down!
UP he goes...

Limb by limb it comes down...

Looks like fun... 

He made it look quite easy...

A better perspective here... on how tall it is!

From the backyard... 

Coming down....

Ground crew!

Isn't that sky gorgeous!?

One of my favorite pictures...

Tops off!

Another of my favorite takes, "Nice!"

Piece by piece... 

....It came down!

After about an hour or so... 

Bit by bit...

"Hey! Can you get me a drink up here??!"  

The final step....

TIMBER!!!

THUNK!!!

Wow...

And it all came tumbling down....
The End!

Comments

That tree is HUGE! How many chunks did he end up sawing that monster into? How long was he there?

-Oscar Valencia

Popular posts from this blog

New Year's Eve

TAGGED

The Heart....