More Beautiful You- Official Music Video


This is an amazing song - Every girl needs to hear these words and plant them in her heart. Earlier this year, God literally made Psalm 45:10 come alive to me and He has been taking down the old lens that covered MY eyes and helping me see myself through HIS EYES... and He says, "I am ENTHRALLED with YOUR BEAUTY!" Can you hear that! Someone is totally TAKEN with me... even when i don't have make up or a pretty dress... He loves me and LIKES me... and I can dance before HIM in total freedom and laugh and love HIM with abandon, without fear or shame. Oh, it just makes me want to sing loud and tell everyone, "LOOK AT MY KING!" He is beautiful and you simply must meet HIM!

I pray you can hear that voice today... and dance in His Love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year's Eve

TAGGED

The Heart....