Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my brithday :-) Yes, I am 36 and have enjoyed a wonderful birthday with my family. I have received many birthday wishes on Facebook... and even a few presents! God is so good to me.

One verse comes to mind... "The path of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, shining ever brighter till the full light of day!" Proverbs 4:18

This morning I was up trying to catch the sunrise and found this in the sky.... yes, the sun was blocked by a HUGE Stormy cloud; there was lightening flashing in the cloud ... the water rolling up on shore was silky smooth... the storm was WAY out over the water. Still, it was blocking my perfect sunrise picture... yet it was beautiful in its own way. Beautiful and soothing... I went back up to my room and watched as the sun worked it's way up over the cloud... and something amazing happened. As soon as the sun shone over the rim of that huge cloud, it was as if the cloud disappeared! I could NOT see the cloud at all! Isn't that so the Lord to show Himself through His creation? It made me think of Psalm 36:9 "For with you is the fountain of life; in your light we see light."

I don't think I need to elaborate much more with this... except to say, when we see Jesus... the storms disappear.

Some Bi'thday pictures!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year's Eve

TAGGED

The Heart....