My "Furkids"


This is my office room. I love this time of the morning and Baby Kitty loves to lay here and soak in the cool morning and listen to the birds chirping outside. God and I have special times with this as my view.... Isn't He just wonderful to give such beautiful gifts!?




This is a more recent picture of Sasha. She has grown so and is such a beauty in my opinion. She is learning to be a good dog. I am so proud that she has learned to walk "with" me. I don't have to continually correct her or pull the leash - not so many callouses on my hands now! As you can see I was washing my car and she likes to be close to me (isn't that nice!?) so I put her on a chain in the front yard as I washed my car. I don't trust her to stay close just yet without a fence or being on a leash. She LOVES to run and squirrels are her biggest temptation.

I must stop and give God glory for something!! Yesterday I had a desire in my heart rise up over a digital camera. Now, I am really not a person who snaps photos all the time. But, yesterday, i just really wanted a camera to snap some shots of my animals, my house, beautiful things that take my breath away - so i can post them here or on Facebook! These two avenues of sharing my life and making connections give rise to this desire. Well, i can't allow myself to spent that kind of money on something that I really don't need; it is simply a want. So, I asked the Lord for a digital camera. Well, today as I was fiddling around on my computer and working with photos on photobucket, i noticed a little box that said, "download pictures from your phone" - hmmmm, i clicked the button and it showed me how to send pictures from my phone camera to the site! FREE! TADA! A few minutes later, i am seeing pictures i took with my camera phone on my computer screen! Then it dawned on me....the only reason I wanted a digital camera was to do what i was doing! God is SO GOOD! I don't need a digital camera! I have the tools to do what I wanted to do right at my fingertips and didn't even know it....but He helped me learn it! ISN'T HE AMAZING! I just have to give Him all sorts of Praise! He continues to amaze me.....

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." Matthew 11:28-29

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year's Eve

TAGGED

Golden List: Repeat Topic