A Domestic Day

Because I am in need of a little extra fiber...

Because I am in a domestic mood today...

Because it is an amazingly beautiful October day...

Because I promised a fresh loaf of bread to a friend who is having a baby and isn't particularly comfortable in these pregnancy months...

Because I wanted my house to smell like fresh bread today...

I am baking bread and want to give a few loaves away - they are the smallish size version - like I usually eat a whole little loaf myself seconds after extracting the cute little mouth-watering buns from the oven...

The first 3 people who leave a comment on this post... will get a fresh loaf of bread delivered to them today! (DISCLAIMER: YOU HAVE TO LIVE IN COLUMBIA, SC TO WIN)

Comments

Anonymous said…
It is a glorious day in Columbia! And you don't need to bring bread to come see me anytime! Love, Kimberly
Melanie said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Let Love Grow said…
All given away :-) Kimberly, I hope you enjoy!!
notpoems said…
....that was too fast! If you happen to feel domestic again on Sunday afternoon, would you be interested in making applesauce with me??

Popular posts from this blog

New Year's Eve

TAGGED

Golden List: Repeat Topic