Let Me Catch You Up


I GOT MARRIED!!!
June 14, 2020 I said "I do" to Mr. Roger Payne.
Now, I am a Payne :-)

God brought me this man; exactly what I needed, more than what I asked for, and definitely not what I expected or imagined: he is so much more.  It's been six months now, and I still am in wonder that I am finally married!  

He loves me so well.  

Our story wasn't a fairy tale, I quite literally fought my way to the altar: he fought for me.  

I had to work through a lot of my stuff: I had to fight through my own preconceived notions. I chose to embrace a man who showed me character beyond what I had ever witnessed before.  

He fought for me.  

God helped me.  

For me, it was a step by step process: like I said, it definitely was not what I expected.  Roger continued to show me he loved me even when I ran, or felt like running, and his love won my heart, and confidence.

And I said "Yes!"  

And... I got to wear the most beautiful wedding dress, 

be celebrated and loved by my beautiful community, 

get to merge my life with this amazing man,

become a stepmom to 5 beautiful almost all grown kids, 

and embark on a new adventure!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year's Eve

TAGGED

The Heart....